Sun 4 Feb | 3-10pm | Free entry | Family-friendly | MAP
Held on the first Sunday of every month, Sunday on the Hill is a laid-back daytime get-together in the gardens of Emily Hill.
This edition features;
– Music by Sideshow DJs and Gonzo (Kilowatt Soundsystem)
– Garden games, pool table, darts and foosball
– Acrylic Pour Art Workshop for kids
– Craft beer on draft, cocktails and more by kult kafé
– Gourmet sausages and burgers from Sidecar Sausages
– Vegetarian street food by Banyan Tamarind Foods
– Free entry, kid and dog-friendly
Acrylic Pour Workshop for Kids
Experience an afternoon of fun getting your hands dirty with acrylic pouring! Let your child get in touch with their creative side and have a great time creating incredible abstract art with their favourite colours!
- Discover the expressive art of Acrylic Pour Art with our patient instructor
- Create two pieces of artwork created with different pour techniques
- Take home a complimentary Polaroid photo of your child and their art
1.5 hours session | $40 per child
Suitable for children aged 4 to 16. Artist aprons and gloves will be provided.
1st session: 3.00 PM – 4.30 PM 2nd session: 4.45 PM – 6.15 PM
No outside food and drinks please – we rely on your custom to keep the party rolling.
See you on the hill!
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR LATEST EVENT INFO
Getting to kult kafé on Emily Hill
Emily Hill is only a 6-8 min walk from Wilkie Edge or Little India MRT.
From Wilkie Edge / Peace Centre
Keep right and walk up Wilkie Rd against the flow of the traffic > after you pass Le Wilkie apartments look for steps on the right leading to Emily Hill and Hangout Hotel > Up the steps and you’re here!
From Little India MRT
Exit A Little India MRT Station > cross the car park towards Rex Theatre > Niven Rd > left up the stairs through Emily Hill Park > left into Emily Hill
Taxi / Driving:
Head up Sophia Road beside Peace Centre. Stay on Sophia to the top of the hill and when the road forks, take the left (Upper Wilkie Road). We’re at the end of Upper Wilkie Road, beside Hangout Hotel.
If you are driving, we recommend parking at Little India MRT or Wilkie Edge to avoid disruption as there is limited parking at the venue.